- Core Only: $25/per enrolled employee (based on enrollment at time of
- Core and ONE metric from Core+ More: $50/per enrolled
employee (based on enrollment at
time of completion)
- Core and TWO metrics from Core +More: $100/per
enrolled employee (based on
enrollment at time of
- Unless otherwise noted, all chosen
components must be completed within a 12
month period from the effective date
- The minimum grant is $250 and the maximum grant is
All four of the following items must be completed:
- Meeting with NCMS Plan Health Promotion Coordinator to
- Signed Executive Commitment to demonstrate
dedication to a culture of wellness.
- NCMS Plan's preventive
and wellness resources promoted to
- Creation and communication of at least ONE written
wellness policies (e.g., tobacco free, healthy
eating, work/life balance,
wellness participation, physical
Health Assessment completion by 75% of enrolled employees.
Commit to a coordinated 45 minute educational/skill building workshop with at
least 50% practice participation.
Participation/Outcome-based incentive strategy integrated into practice
Coordinate TWO service events (e.g.. local charity race,
community project, food bank) with at least 25% participation
AND ONE of the following:
A. Coordinate a financial seminar for
employees (e.g., personal finances, budgeting, or retirement planning)
B. Training/workshop that addresses weight
management, stress management, resilience, or building individual
Annual preventive care exam and/or age/gender appropriate
screenings completed by 75% of enrolled employees.
I hereby commit to implementing the above criteria in an effort to qualify
for a Practice Wellness Grant and to incorporate key, defined elements of an
effective and sustainable health promotion program. I understand that the NCMS
Health Promotion Coordinator will assist me with achieving these steps by
providing guidance and assistance.
Health Promotion Coordinator
Grant Committee Member